NIRC Support to Covid-19 Affected
NIRC, in collaboration with Work for Nepal, provided nutritional support to Pregnant and Lactating Women living in flood-affected communities of ward number 2, Kamal Rural Municipality, Jhapa, Province 1.
NIRC supported NPR 10,000 for Corona Pandemic Response Integrated Relief Package Fund established and managed by BHORE Nepal. The fund was utilized to help the most vulnerable who are severely affected by Covid19 in Province 2 through integrated support package.
World Breastfeeding Week Photo Competition
On the occasion of World Breastfeeding Week 2019 which is held every year from August 1 to 7, NIRC in collaboration with Sagun’s Blog initiated a World Breastfeeding Week Photo Competition to motivate the health workers living in rural areas. A total of NPR 25,000 was provided to 7 winners (one from each province). The winners of the photo competition were:
- Province 1 – NICU, BPKIHS, Dharan
- Province 2 – Hariwan Municipality, Sarlahi
- Bagmati Province – Lapa Health Post, Dhading
- Gandaki Province – Panchkhuwa Deurali Health Post, Gorkha
- Province 5 – Birkhot Health Post, Purbakhola-5, Palpa
- Karnali Province – Simkot Rural Municipality, Humla
- Sudurpaschim Province – Chaukham Health Post, Sigas Rural Municipality, Baitadi